Upon the review of said fees, the Oversight and Advocacy Committee may recommend to the Undergraduate Senate the adjustment of any said fee. All 32 adjustments are subject to the approval of the Board of Trustees and/or Board of Governors.
- All adjustments recommended by the Senate shall be sent to the Student Fee Audit Committee (SFAC).
- Upon approval by SFAC, all adjustments shall continue to the Student Fee Advisory Subcommittee (SFAS).
- Upon approval by SFAS, all adjustments shall continue to the Tuition and Fee Advisory Taskforce (TFAT).
- All adjustments must be passed via a Student Body referendum.
- Should SFAS and/or TFAT make any changes to the recommended adjustments, the Undergraduate Senate shall need to approve said adjustments before being considered for referenda.
- If SFAS and/or TFAT accept the proposed changes from the Undergraduate Senate without making additional changes, said adjustment shall immediately proceed to a referendum vote without requiring an additional vote in the Undergraduate Senate.
- Any adjustment to the Student Activities Fee is subject to the approval of the Undergraduate Senate Finance Committee.
- The USG Treasurer shall be notified by the Oversight and Advocacy Committee Chair before each fee is reviewed.
- Each fee may be reviewed no more than once per session of the Undergraduate Senate except by a majority vote of the Oversight and Advocacy Committee.
- The review of Student Fees shall not take precedence over any of the above duties of the Oversight and Advocacy Committee.
Updates on Student Fees
Currently, the Oversight and Advocacy Committee has no recommended any adjustments to student fees. As of Fall 2019, we were watching the Union fee and Business School fee closely and updating the website as needed.