Oversight & Advocacy: At Its Core
The Oversight and Advocacy Committee is empowered to recommend changes to the Student Activity Fee and investigate all other student fees to ensure that they are spent in such a way as to provide maximum benefit to students.
Members of the Oversight and Advocacy Committee
Oversight and Advocacy Committee Chair Sneha Pasupula firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice Chair Arthi Annadurai email@example.com
Pallavi Maladkar firstname.lastname@example.org
Husein Syed email@example.com
Eesha Desai firstname.lastname@example.org
Je’len Larenz Wilkins email@example.com
Powers of the Oversight and Advocacy Committee
- Receive and address any grievances, injustices, complaints, and ideas of the Student Body
- Maintain a petition webpage in which student may submit any and all suggestions for the Oversight and Advocacy Committee to address
- Have the authority to review Undergraduate Student Government stipends
- Have the authority to review Undergraduate Student Fees as needed
- Confirm all student referenda pertaining to issues neither under the purview of the Finance Committee or the Rules and Judiciary Committee
- Hear from designated External Appointments each Spring Semester to determine renewal as described in the U.S.G.C.
- Send the Oversight and Advocacy Committee Chair as a representative of UNC-CH to any statewide student advocacy organization on behalf of the UNC-CH Student Government, including UNC-ASG.
Oversight and Advocacy Committee Meetings for Fall 2021
*All meetings begin at 7pm, unless otherwise noted*
|Oversight and Advocacy Committee Meeting Dates||Room Reserved|
|June 2 (summer)||N/A|
Below is a link for each agenda and minutes for every Oversight and Advocacy Committee Meeting this term: