101st Organization Membership
Detailed Organization Membership Reporting
Prior to the second full Senate meeting after the beginning of a new session of the Undergraduate Senate, senators shall submit to the Ethics Committee Chair:
- A list of all recognized campus organizations in which they are active or have been active in the past academic year;
- A list of all offices held in such organizations;
These lists shall:
- Be updated to reflect any recognized campus organization in which the senator becomes active during the term in office;
- Be open to public inspection upon request by any UNC fee paying student.
- It is each senator’s duty to notify the Ethics Chair if any changes in organizational membership occur, but this information can be requested at any time by the Ethics Chair or Ethics Committee for the purpose of investigations and maintenance of Senatorial records.
Senator Organization Membership Records
|Senators||Committee||District||Organization Membership||Reporting to Constituency|